Thursday, January 13, 2011

Been a while

Wow, it's been a while since I've blogged.  I really don't know why.  Maybe I was in a Fashion Holiday Coma.  I was so overstuffed with great winter clothes that I couldn't imagine doing anything else but wear all the great stuff I've purchased in the last few months.  I really need to take a break.  I think I have an overabundance of wintery fashions in my closet.  Oh what shall I do if I move to a climate where the weather rises above 65 degrees.

I couldn't stop my addiction quite yet... I just purchased these CJ by Cookie Johnson straight leg jeans on ebay.  I couldn't resist.  Oprah says they're the best and we all know they are if Oprah says so.  They are great for "curvier" women and that's me!

For the rest of you who won't be taking a shopping break, Nordstrom is having a 50% off winter clothes.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/C/all-womens-sale/over-50-percent?cm_cat=011311&cm_pla=sale&cm_ite=owswomens&cm_em=8602882&cm_ven=email   Here are some things that caught my fancy.


Can't go wrong with a Cardy of course. Shimera Cardigan originally $58, on sale for $28.90.

 These are a little tall for me since I have short legs, but I am in love with a camel boot and have yet to find one.  Eric Michael "vogue" boot $249.95, on sale for $124.90.


I bought this same dress at Forever 21.  As much as I'm a fan of the trendy store, it tore apart the first time I tried to wear it.  I am all for a cute, trendy, inexpensive outfit, but sometimes it pays to go up in quality.  BP cowlneck dress originally $48.00, on sale for $28.90.

There are tons of more lovely items on the Nordstrom website.  Check it out and find some great deals for yourself.  Happy Winter shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment