Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bridget Bardot

In 2003 I went to the most inspiring, hardest class for hair ever.  It was Bumble & Bumble's "Hair Bootcamp".  My Friend/Co-worker and I went to NYC for a week and it was just a blast!  It snowed in April, but we braved the streets of my place of birth and had the best experience living the NYC lifestyle.  The hair class was difficult, but I pushed through the week of learning the latest editorial haircuts, field trips, pretending to be a chic New Yorker, and went home thinking I was a REAL Hairstylist.  I was ready for editorial work now. :) 

One style we learned was the "Bridget Bardot" cut.  I fell in love with her look right away.  Such a sexy cut, the epitome of sexiness.  I am all about Bridget Bardot!

















Her hairstyle has been copied for decades.  LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment