Thursday, July 7, 2011

Have I Fallen off the Fashion Map?

I can't believe I stopped blogging.  I really don't know why... I guess I thought this fantasy of becoming a personal stylist in my small area would actually become a reality.  Oh well, it didn't, but I found my passion for hair again.  I really love hair!  I love doing people's hair!  Hair, fashion, make-up, everything girly is all about ME!

Nordstrom how I love thee.  You know I've never lived near one?  How tragic!  It's funny because two of my closest friends are Nordstrom fanatics and always keep me up to date with their latest trends and sales.  I do try to browse their website occasionally and visit when I can too.

I'm not a huge Ugg fan.  I feel that they're a bit outdated, but I recently found out that my Darling Husband's favorite look on a Woman is Uggs with leggings.  How funny!  Okay, I think I could manage Purple sequins Uggs.



Check out Nordstrom's catalog for next season's goodies.  I know they're having their special anniversary sale soon... Thank you dear Candace!  I'm loving Fall Fashion as I always do!
http://global.syndeca.com/nordstrom/anniversary/2011/sale/?catalogid=anniv2011

More blogging to come... I'm feeling "fashiony" again.

No comments:

Post a Comment