Friday, December 17, 2010

The first of many Sephora blogs

Sephora is what I call my Mecca.  I honestly can say I hear angels sing when I walk into a store.  I have always loved makeup, high end makeup especially and this is just the place that has it all.  Here are some of my favorite items from Sephora.

 Nars blush in orgasm is a best seller and has won awards for people's favorite blush.

Diorshow blackout mascara is the best mascara out there.  There is no other out there.  It's thick, it curls, and it's perfect.

So I am new to primers.  But I'm falling in love.  Put them on before foundation/powder and your skin will look silky smooth.

Nars lipgloss is by far the best.  Try misbehaving, it's a subtle red gloss to add a hint of color to your lips. 

I am new to gel liner.  I was afraid at first too, since I'm used to pencil, or maybe a little liquid liner.  This is so easy to apply with the Bobbi Brown liner brush.  It's perfect for that cat eye look.

I could go on and on about Sephora and there will be many more posts to come.  I say check one out, if not check out their website.  It's easy to use and for all those Iphone people, they have an app too.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment