Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hardware is in!

I took a trip to Marshalls last night with a dear Friend and Neighbor.  I have officially started my mission of finding fashionable clothes at discounted prices.  My other mission to find out what's in...

This tank was super cute and was only $9.99.  I love the simple zipper on the pocket.













Another zipper piece.  I am also noticing that one shoulder tops are way in right now.  I love one shoulder tops!  It's such a great pick for a night out.






This was an interesting find!  It has a bubble-tuck on the bottom. Notice more hardware on the strap... snaps!  This would look great with leggings.  You could make this fancy with heels, or casual with cute ballet flats.  I am a big ballet flat girl, they can make any outfit look put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment