Monday, November 29, 2010

Kardashian girls

Many people have different "looks".  Some people are boho chic, some casual, some hipster, some mod, preppy, etc... I have decided I fit into the Kardashian group.  Ok, I can't wear the towering heels or have the bods of some of the girls, but I love their style.  Some of the the things they wear are outrageous, revealing, or whatever, but I usually adore what they wear.  One of my most favorite reasons is BLACK!  Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe always are wearing some black. You will always see me in black.  It's probably the hairstylist in me, but my eye always goes for black in a store.

Here is what they wore on the Today show this morning.  I am in love with Kourtney's outfit!  Leopard print tights???  Hello!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/40414857#40414857

No comments:

Post a Comment