Thursday, October 21, 2010

Being Fashionable on a Target Budget

Not all of us can be as glamorous as the top fashionistas, but we can try, right?  I am all for splurging on certain things, but sometimes you can find the cutest of items at your local Target.  I will admit, I am a little Target obsessed.  I think I'm getting to the point where I'm becoming Norm from Cheers.  The next time I walk in, they're all going to say "Katie!"

I've taken a few friends there on shopping trips recently and we had a blast!  Mostly because we were there without our children for once.  Here are some of the experiences.



Here's Jenny, who is already stylish, stepping out of her box.  She always looks great, but I wanted her to try on something different.  I love this cute dress that's extra girly.  Only $21.99



Look at the lace detail on the back!  It's adds a little sexiness without being too racy.




This one is of my friend Kelly.  It's a funny story... After discovering a new app, I sent this picture to Ask a Stylist by Glamour Magazine.  The response I got back was very positive.  They said this jean was perfect for her body type.  I guess I'm doing something right!  As I've said before, I have a love/hate relationship with jeans.  I've discovered a couple pairs I actually love from Target!  The plus was I also got to buy a size smaller, which everyone loves.



I'm sure there will be plenty of more Target adventures to come... Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment