Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Go check out your local Marshalls STAT!

One of my favorite things to do is stroll around Marshalls.  They have great, quality stuff at an affordable price.  Here are some things I found today. 

Flats, flats, and more flats.  I can't get enough!  You can be stylish, classy, and sophisticated without wearing towering heels.  Okay, I wish I could wear those towering heels, who wouldn't, but I just can't.  So ballet flats will do.


But if you CAN let your feet suffer, these are adorable on clearance for $39.99!

Oh a bomber leather jacket!  How I love thee!  This is on my Xmas list.  I saw a fake one at Target, which was adorable, but the real thing is always better.  $100.00


Sequins is all over the place right now!  I can see this with black opaque tights and heels for a holiday party.  A friend and I were so channeling Rachel Zoe with these.



Here's the darling Ms. Alena in an adorable animal print Calvin Klein sweater.  It had a tiny leather snap to close it.  I loved this!

No comments:

Post a Comment