Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stella & Dot Jewelery Party

Until recently I had never heard of Stella & Dot.  I just discovered the company and I love their stuff!  I had a show last night and I love all the pieces I saw.  Unfortunately, my fab photographer and friend could not make the show, but I managed, cheap camera and all.  The point was to show how one spectacular piece of jewelery could change an outfit. I really do have many more photos to take, but check these out for now.

Please forgive the angle at which these photos were taken. :)


The set up







We were excited to find Kandy a piece.  She is her final stages of a little revamp and needed a neckalce to go with her mostly patterned tops.  I think she found one.



Here's Alena in an eye-catching piece.  I love this busy necklace!  Get a plain white tee and you've got yourself an outfit!

This is it up close.


This necklace totally put together Lisa's outfit.  The outfit was cute already, but this added the WOW factor.

Not your everyday strand of pearls.


 Look how cute Kristina looks!  Except for the jeans, I picked this outfit out for her (pat on the back).  This necklace put it all together.

 I love the way this pic turned out.  That's the necklace I wore, it ties in the back.  Everyone said it was very Cleopatra.

 This is a two-in-one piece.  One was just rhinestone, then you can clip the rest in.  Again, a piece to add pizazz to a plain outfit.

Okay, this picture is a little Dolly Partonesq, but the necklace is cute.  You just wrap it around you.  Very versatile.


This brooch was on a necklace that Kristina was wearing.  It comes off and was just adorable!  It's dyed silk.

So all in all this was a successful show and I'm hoping it will help me out with my new business adventure as well.  Check out the site http://www.stelladot.com/sites/heatheranderson

No comments:

Post a Comment