Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blogs about shoes...Notice a trend?

I guess I will have a lot of blogs about shoes.  I love them!  I'm picky about them, but love them.  I have bad feet, but love them!  I love going to Marshalls with friends and just trying on cool shoes.  Towering, expensive ones are the best!  As I've said before, we are limited with shopping here in Monterey, but Marshalls is dangerously close to my house. 


I was a little afraid of the lace up boots.  I've seen some outrageous ones.  These were subtle enough.  They were $49.99.

Sorry about the blurriness.  But, you can't go wrong with Prada.  These have been at Marshalls for a while now.  Does that mean that they'll be on super clearance soon?

These heels!  I must have these heels!  They were actually comfortable too!  $49.99!  Now if I could learn to walk without looking like a toddler in them, I'd be ready to roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment